Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Hearty Cauliflower Chowder

photo from http://www.yumuniverse.com/

Oh, for a thousand tongues to sing the praises of SOUP!

Soup is warming, healing, and so easy to prepare. Serve soup as a meal (with warm, crusty french bread or rolls) or as a prelude to a magnificent dinner.  Enjoy it between meals to help curb your appetite.  Bring homemade soup to a sick friend or give it away as a gift from the heart.

No matter how you serve it, soup is perfection. A simmering pot of homemade soup on the stove fills your home with the delicious aromas of comfort and love.

You just can't get that from soup in a can!

Here's a lovely soup I stumbled upon in my travels: Hearty Cauliflower Chowder. If you happen to have cauliflower in the house, you can make this soup today. I saw the recipe this morning and already made it- it's that quick and easy!  It's completely VEGAN, deliciously thick, and glorious. I kept some aside for later and the rest I placed in the freezer.  I had to do that to keep from sampling this soup all day long!

My digital camera is on the "fritz" so I borrowed the soup photo from the original site.

Here's the recipe: Hearty Cauliflower Chowder

While you're there checking out the recipe, take a few minutes to snoop around the YumUniverse website. You will really enjoy it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment