Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Cynfully Good 2012!



In just a few short days we will say good bye to 2011 and usher in a brand new year!  2012 brings the promise of change, hope, and opportunity. We can forget the old year and all the failures and mistakes of the past. A new year means a new beginning. We are getting closer to accomplishing our dreams and goals.  We can restructure our lives, get rid of the old baggage and completely start over again.

I have big goals and dreams for my life in 2012.  I also have high hopes for my consulting practice in the new year. I expect to grow in leaps and bounds and reach more people than ever before. This means, I can't keep doing the same old thing I did last year.

If you want change, you have to mix things up a little!

I receive emails and messages from folks all over the globe. Their major concerns are: the high cost of healthy eating, the threat and fear of cancer, permanent weight loss, reversing heart disease and diabetes, and pros and cons of a plant-based diet. 

 It makes sense to me that those are the areas on which I should focus in 2012, So in the coming year, you can look forward to:

A Return to Basics:
The cost of food is steadily rising!  I don't know how folks can afford to feed their families.  Eating healthy is so difficult for those on tight budgets. And these days, who isn't on a tight budget?  I will focusing on ways to stretch your dollar by getting back to the basics of eating REAL food made from scratch at home! I will also be sharing tips and techniques that grandma used back in the day: canning, freezing, stocking the pantry, meal planning, tranforming leftovers into magnificent dishes, shopping locally, seasonally, and more. This year it's all about a "waste-not-want-not" attitude!

Cancer Prevention: This has always been a concern of mine but now that cancer has touched my family personally, it's no longer a concern--it's my mission to help stamp it out before it happens!  I don't ever want to see anyone suffer from this disease or from the awful side-effects of chemotherapy. Prevention is key and what we taste, smell, see, hear, and touch has everything to do with it!

Veganism as a way of life: I firmly believe a plant-based diet is best, but this year I will be driving it home and promoting it as a way of life for everyone and not just those who wish to dabble in it!  It's time to get serious! A vegan diet can prevent and reverse obesity, heart disease, high blood pressure, and diabetes.  If you are serious about disease prevention, losing or maintaining your weight, or achieving true health and wellness, it's time to change the way you eat!

Of course, I will still be posting delicious recipes--all vegan, all natural, and all guilt-free! I will also continue to share and write about gadgets, food, books, beauty products, and anything else I stumble upon that promotes a healthy, balanced, cruelty-free life.

As always, I am available for individual consultations. I see clients in person and also work with them over the phone or via the Internet. I want 2012 to be your best year ever!

May peace, love, and good health be yours in the coming New Year.
Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment