Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Vegan Soul Kitchen- Down Home Recipes with a Twist


I know I've been MIA lately.  My schedule has been crazy between doctors' appointments with dad, work, the holidays, and preparing to go back to school this January. In my spare time--this is what I've been up to:

Reading this awesome cook book cover to cover and cooking!

In my house, we all seem to be craving comfort food and my dad, who is currently battling cancer, has pretty much lost his appetite from chemotherapy. On those occasional days when he is actually hungry, he asks for some of the good, old-fashioned Southern dishes he remembers from his childhood.

This cook book has it all but with a twist- it's good down-home cooking done healthy and vegan!

Vegan Soul Kitchen

Stay tuned. I will be posting recipes in the coming New Year!

Peace and Love,
Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment