Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Crave Chocolate? Here's how to satisfy without compromise...........

OK. Just so you don't think I am a complete bore, I do like to indulge every so often. I am not a big chocolate lover, but when I do have it,  it has to be GOOD. I am so glad I found these:  Angell Bars Organic Candy Bars!

These delicious candy bars are Fair Trade certified organic so you can enjoy them without compromising your values.

My fave: Dark Angell, sophisticated and perfectly balanced. A refined combination of luxurious organic dark chocolate, wrapped around a smooth cocoa center with organic almonds for crunch. And of course, vegan!

Read all about Angell Bars and where to get 'em!
Angell Bars


Delicious, wholesome, certified organic chocolate bars. Can anything be more Cynfully Good?

No comments:

Post a Comment