Friday, September 16, 2011

Pan Fried Potatoes


When I find a recipe I really like, I do two things:

1. Race to the store and buy the ingredients (in case I don't have them on hand) and MAKE it myself.

2. Share it with you by posting it on my blog. Usually, I copy or cut and paste the recipe here.  Most of the time, I use the original photo of the dish because my version is NEVER camera ready--it just doesn't look as appetizing as theirs does. I post the recipes here because.....well.... I am in business and I want you to visit MY site. It would be wrong of me not to acknowledge the original owner of the recipe and include a link to their site, so I am always careful about giving credit where credit is due.  If I didn't, that would be sort of stealing, no?

I stumbled across this recipe today for pan fried potatoes.  I was in luck-- I had a potato right here at home, so I made it and it was delicious! But I just couldn't copy this recipe and post it here because the original was just so clever and adorable. I want you all to see it.  I am sure it will make you smile.  The whole website is really great- filled with delicious Korean recipes. 

Here's the site and the recipe:

I hope you find it as Cynfully Good as I did.................

No comments:

Post a Comment