Something different, exotic, easy and Great way to use left over lentils.... Use frozen spinach to down on time and lite coconut milk!
- 1 cup(s) chopped yellow onion
- 1 clove(s) garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 cup(s) basmati rice
- 2 teaspoon(s) curry powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) freshly ground pepper
- 2 package(s) (10-ounce) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and liquid squeezed out
- 2 cup(s) cooked brown lentils
- 2 can(s) (13 1/2-ounce) coconut milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook onion and garlic clove in olive oil in a large heatproof skillet over medium-low heat until translucent. Stir in rice, curry powder, salt, and pepper; cook 2 more minutes. Add spinach, lentils, and coconut milk. Cover and bake, 30 to 40 minutes.