Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cynfully Good Brussel Sprouts

I love Brussel Sprouts! They remind me of little heads of cabbage, but so much tastier. They taste 'green'. They taste healthy.

Brussel Sprouts can be a little too strong for some people. They might seem boring and bland to others.  I love to steam them and toss lightly with a little olive oil, balsamic vinegar and a drop of maple syrup. So delicious.  I eat them this way several times a week.

When I can't get fresh brussel spouts, I always make sure I have a few frozen packages in the freezer.  You can steam them or even pop them in the microwave for a few minutes.  Just don't cook them too long or they will get too soft and mushy...

Curious about Brussel Sprouts? Everything you need know, including the health benefits is in this article:
The Health Benefits of Brussel Sprouts

Brussel Sprouts. So Cynfully Good............

No comments:

Post a Comment